Sonntag, 6. November 2016

Pink Paislee: Moonstruck {awesome}



Hey guys! I was lucky enough to get the gorgeous Moonstruck collection by Pink Paislee to play with; I can't explain how enchanting I think this collection is. It reminds me of a modern Harry Potter line and that's why you'll find that I pick up on that magical atmosphere that Moonstruck tries to convey (in my humble opinion). We all need some magic in our lives, don't we?




Here are some more details. I think this layout works best seeing the details.


Look at the colors! That enchanting dark blue with the gold, the star and moon background, urgh! I AM DYING OVER HERE, GUYS!


As you can see, I used a bunch of structure paste. You know, the moon itself is very structured, isn't it? So I thought I would give this layout a little more dimension. I used a very sandy white structure paste and combined it with crushed coral by shimmerz. It's downright awesome, you won't't believe how much it shines until you have it.


I really like how the blue foil shines and lights up when the light hits it; it just gives this extra nice atmosphere and mysteriousness.



I must admit that I am in love with how this layout turned out. Thanks for joining me today! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen